The meligiotis.gr is the online commercial store of sale and services (hereinafter the “online store”) of the company under the name Fournoglykismata of N. Melingiotis & Sons O.E. based in Drosochori, Ioannina with VAT number 084190249 tax office of IOANNINA, No. G.E.M. 31056029000 and Name MELIGIOTIS NIKOLAOS AND SONS O.E. and Distinctive Titles Fournoglykismata of N. Melingiotis & Sons O.E.
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone service line of the e-shop: 26510 58080 with local charge (hereinafter the “COMPANY”).
The following terms and conditions cover exclusively any sale of products and / or services through the company’s online store located on the website www.meligiotis.gr (hereinafter the “site”).
Any other Terms and Conditions are expressly excluded. Any User who enters and trades or makes use of the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer” or “User” respectively) is considered to consent and unreservedly accepts the terms set forth herein, without exception.
If a User does not agree with these terms, he/she must refrain from using the online store and from any transaction with it.
1. Information & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity and data of both the COMPANY and its suppliers, as well as the main characteristics of the products or services available through the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right and is not bound for any technical or typographical errors, which were made by mistake, inadvertently or due to reasons of force majeure and which it accepts to correct if they come to its attention.
2. Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store informs the Customer based on the data kept each time of availability or not of the products and in no case can guarantee their availability. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to promptly inform the Customer of the unavailability, in which case it is not subject to any further responsibility.
The COMPANY strives to provide high quality services daily. In the context of good faith, the COMPANY is not responsible and is not bound for any errors in features, photos and prices of products listed on the site and cannot ensure that there will be no errors from any cause when importing and / or updating the characteristics and / or price of a product.
The COMPANY has no responsibility from any unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through the online store.
The COMPANY does not declare in any way that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on this server is appropriate for any purpose. Any such document and related graphical representation shall be provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind whatsoever.
The COMPANY bears no liability or liability for compensation for any damages and non-material damage resulting from inability to provide support services.
The COMPANY makes every effort to provide high quality services but cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or mistakes.
3. Liability of the User
Each User is free to make use of the site in accordance with the Law and morality. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions lies solely with the User. The COMPANY does not exercise any kind of correction or interference in the data transferred by the User. The User must correctly and accurately fill in the following fields: name, address, message, etc. in the online contact forms. The use of the site is subject to Greek, European and International laws and the User agrees not to use our site for the purpose of violating these laws.
In the context of the above, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the online store for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and harm to the COMPANY or to any third party or offends the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person;
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that causes an insult to user morals, social values, adulthood, etc.,
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit under the law or contracts in force (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements);
4. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties;
5. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware;
6. a deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable law or provisions;
7. harassing third parties in any way;
8. collection or storage of personal data about other users.
In addition, the User agrees that all members, partners, employees, management, shareholders and other associates of the COMPANY are not responsible for anything that arises from third parties who use the site. Any use contrary to the above except for any or civil penalties results in the interruption of the services provided without any notice.
4. Pricing Policy
The prices of the online store can be changed at any time without notice.
In the context of good faith and for your own protection, please, if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order, contact the Customer Service Department at 26510 58080
or by sending an e-mail to the email@example.com.
5. “Links” (links) to other websites
6. Protection of Personal Data
The protection of the Client’s personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU and in general the applicable national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.